Pages

11.23.2013

Nine Days Off, What to Do?....

...Today officially marks Thanksgiving break. That means I get 9 whole days to not think about work and leaving my girl. I have quite the to-do list that I'm looking forward to accomplishing too!...

1. Love, snuggle, and play with Grey every moment I can!

 2. Finish last year's Christmas tree skirt so it's ready to use this year!
3. Create this wreath.
 4. Finish this for our kitchen.
5. Take Grey to see Santa BEFORE Thanksgiving (avoiding the crowd if possible!).
6. Dentist and eye doctor appt. (I'm one of those freaks that looks forward to the dentist and new glasses).
7. Read these new books.
8. Finish 3 hours of CEUs for my National Certified Counselor certification.
9. Decorate for Christmas.
10. Add this craft to my decor this year. But in silver.
I can't wait to cross these things off my list!
Photobucket

3 comments:

stephemcdonald said...

I'm so jealous of your days off!! We may need a date to make that reindeer it's on my to do list as well:)

jennifer said...

I love all of your projects! I've been crushing on a tree skirt like that since last year, but I can't sew :( Wah!!! So cute though!

Our life with 2 P's said...

Lucky you!! Grey will love spending all the time with you! I made the reindeer glitter canvas last year. It's super easy and very cute :) Enjoy crafting!