Pages

11.10.2013

I am THAT Mom...Week 31...

...I don't have tons of new highlights and pictures this week, since it was your 7 month birthday post! But, here we go!...

  • You tried apple this week and LOVED it! Mommy was busy and didn't make this for you, but bought it. I must say, it was mighty convenient and easy! I still like to make your food though. : ) You're getting a little less messy with eating and don't spit everything back out, hooray! You love to hold the spoon and feed yourself though!
  • Daylight Savings was last week and you woke up earlier on Sunday, but then got right back on schedule- so it was really an easy transition! I could care less for DST, however! I hate that it gets dark so early. 
  • We're still waiting on teeth, crawling, and pulling up...you're just about ready for all 3!
Playing...
 We got your 6 month (technically 7 month) pictures done. You wore your Gigi's baby dress!
 Your favorite- bath time!
 I love that we can now see you peek over your crib!
 More playing...
 Pictures to daddy while he's out of town!
 You LOVE staring at yourself in the phone!
 And some little giggles...I missed videoing the full on belly laugh!

Photobucket

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I love her crib!!! :)

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

How precious!! Love that little dress and the bathtub pictures. Bath time is my favorite time:) The picture of her peeking out over her crib?! GAHH.. so much cuteness:)

Ashley said...

I love seeing more of her expressions each week! It seems like she likes her tongue right now. ha