...On Sunday I helped host a shower for one of my very good friends, Savannah. We have only known each other a couple of years now, but she is one of my dearest friends and is so special to me! We have bonded over our love for Jesus, baby-making woes, pregnancy journeys, education, and life in general! It was fun celebrating her little one (gender will not be revealed until birth- Eeeee! SO fun!)!
Here are some pictures from her shower...
Invite and "guest" book sign-in.
The brunch spread.
Bows and 'stache straws...drink from your gender guess!
More decor!
Photo-booth fun...Gender guessing and advice!
I'm team girl!
Sweet friends.
Mother-daughter love. : )
Now...we wait for sweet baby!









3 comments:
Everything looks fab as usual!!
So much fun! Love the photo booth idea....may have to steal that idea:) I have always loved bridal & baby showers.
Well done SIL! Savannah is so cute! I love the gender surprises!! Grey will be the perfect age to teach her baby all the in's and out's of baby life :)
Post a Comment