Pages

11.24.2013

I am THAT Mom...Week 33...

...Oh, my sweet, growing girl- here is another week of your highlights and pictures...

  • This week you tried: peas, papaya, & broccoli. The verdict is still out on broccoli, you weren't a big fan and definitely let the gags roll. We also tried butternut squash and sweet potato again. You still didn't like the butternut squash, but would eat it mixed with some pears. You loved sweet potatoes! YAY! Your daddy was convinced you wouldn't ever like them, just like him. I guess you're taking after your mommy, ha! : )
  • We went to the mall last week and when you got sick of your stroller, Gigi put you in the Ergo and carried you. You had lots of fun with your mommy, Gigi, and Aunt Allie doing what girls do best- shop! I had bought all your warm fall/winter clothes in size 3-6 month, but you're still in 0-3 and it's getting chilly, so I got a few warmer clothes in your current size to hold us over until your 3-6 mo. clothes fit. (You're about 13 and 1/2 pounds right now.)
  • I tried to avoid getting your second dose of the flu shot after your terrible reaction last time. However, the doctor said you needed it...we, of course, followed the rules. You were fussy the next day and ran a low-grade fever, but some Tylenol and snuggles with Gigi got you through. There was no puking or diarrhea this time, PRAISE THE LORD!
  • You really don't like the nursery at church. Mommy and daddy work in your room every other Sunday and you are just fine while we're in there. The second hour, no matter what week, we always get texted to come and get you. : ( There are two reasons for this. 1. It's your nap time and you only nap in your car seat and crib. 2. You just want your mommy and daddy. I know this won't last forever and I'm SO glad you want us, but I would love to make it through church and Life Group one Sunday! : ) Everyone definitely knows you down in the nursery! : )
Speaking of nursery, here you are! Daddy ran into you on his way to Life Group. We also got a text from our friend, Miss Tammy, who took a picture of you on the Bye Bye Buggy when she passed you in the hall. She said she immediately knew it was you because of those sweet cheeks!
 You LOVE seeing yourself on the phone camera.
 Ready for cold weather in your cardigan. Thank you H&M for affordable baby clothes.
 Your nap hair the day after shots.
 Morning snuggles before mommy went to work. I love your sleepy face.
 So, I know this is one of those incredibly obnoxious mom posts, but since I am THAT Mom, I just wanted to share a message I got of FB this week. I'm sharing it because I want you to know that even though mommy and daddy are incredibly biased, other people think you're mighty cute too. So it's not a lie we're just telling you. I hope you won't be mad at us one day, but we're not putting you in commercials. We've seen what happened to Miley Cyrus.
    Photobucket

    0 comments: