Pages

8.03.2013

I am THAT Mom...Week 17...

...You have a 4 month birthday coming up!!! Eeeee! Here are your weekly highlights and pictures...

  • It's true what "they" say. As soon as I figure one thing out, you hit a growth spurt and everything changes. I think we hit another spurt this week. Something is just "off". Your naps are not as good (you wake up every 45 minutes and sometimes you won't go back to sleep...which you have never done) and you are eating every 2 1/2-3 hours. You were going 3-4. Oh well, we'll figure this out too! : ) 
  • Your wake times seem to be getting longer. They were ranging from 45-60 min. But this week have been from 60-90 minutes.  Which may be part of the napping problem...since we're trying to figure out how long to keep you up without letting it be too long! Hopefully we'll have this figured out before mommy goes back to work! Of course, I'll then be anticipating the 4 month sleep regression I have heard so much about...
  • On Monday I heard the smallest of giggles! You are talking, cooing, and squealing all the time...and it's the cutest thing ever. I am excited to hear you giggle and laugh...I will continue to make all the weird faces, noises, songs, motions, whatever, in effort to get you to laugh. I feel it coming...
My little tummy sleeper. 
 Cheeks and mouth. Swoon.
 We got your 3 month pictures back! Better late than never!
Baby talk. My favorite!
    Photobucket

    3 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Oh my word she is beautiful!!!

    The Heart Of A Woman said...

    I love all the pics but the one of her on the pink rug is my favorite! She is such a beautiful little girl!

    Lindsey said...

    Seriously love this girl.

    So we are officially coming to Dallas the weekend of the 24th in August. It's a short and busy trip but maybe we can try and grab lunch on Saturday with our little families. :) Let me know if that weekend works for you guys.