...This was a crazy week, jam packed with preparations for going on vacation and going back to work! EEK! I have one little highlight I want to document and then, of course, your weekly pictures. Vacation pictures will come separately since I have over 200!!!...
- You have started to notice when you are not with your mommy, daddy, or someone else you spend lots of time with. AKA, "Stranger Danger" has begun! It's so cute, and I love that you love us and want us. There is something special about knowing that I can calm you when no one else can. I guess that's really what being a mommy is about, huh!?
Sporting your amber teething necklace...
Stink Face...
Bedtime fun...
...and bedtime snuggles...
...fading fast...
...and you're gone.
Naked baby Bumbo time!
Morning snuggles after breakfast...
Hanging with daddy while mommy goes to training...
Your little, long, funny piece of hair...
More bedtime fun!
Miss Amy came to watch you while mommy was at training and before daddy got home!
Daddy is so much fun!
...but not as fun as mommy, ha! We copied daddy.
More snuggles. I love my little snuggle bunny.
We ran out of pajamas one day, so we improvised (a long-sleeved onsie and leg warmers!)
More morning snuggles. I love this time.
Daddy trying on your hat for vacay!
Four month shot snuggles. I soaked up the snuggles this week!


























2 comments:
Snuggles are the best! I love those stripe pajamas - she looks like a little candy cane. Can't wait to see the vacation pictures.
She really does look so much like you!!
Post a Comment