...We went to the Pediatrician for the first time when Grey was 5 days old...Everything looked great. Grey left the hospital at 5 lbs 11 ounces, and was already up to 5 lbs 14 ounces! Go Grey! We hope this weight gain continues! Mommy's number one goal is to not have to use formula- but with PCOS, I know there's a chance I won't produce enough milk. It has been my prayer that I am able to nurse and produce what my little one needs.
Stats:
13th percentile for height
9th percentile for weight
42nd percentile for head
(We are pretty sure you have your dad's head!)
Ready to go!
Ready to go!
GiGi cutting my nails.
...We also had your first bath. Your umbilical cord fell off 3 DAYS after your birth!? What? This made me happy since we didn't have to do any sponge baths with you. You loved the warm water and getting clean, until we started your hair. Then you were over it! I am so glad your GiGi was here to help with your first bath. (Your second bath went much better...you even enjoyed having your hair washed!)












3 comments:
So adorable!!
Such precious memories :) Love her to pieces!! Can't get enough :) :)
Preciousness!!!!
Post a Comment