Pages

4.08.2013

Baby Granberry is Here!!...

 ...Baby GIRL Granberry is here! We are so surprised that we have a little girl with a head full of hair. To say we are in love, enamored, blessed beyond words, etc. just doesn't even scratch the surface.

Grey Nicolette Granberry came Friday at 6:53am. She was 6 lbs. 5 oz. and 18 1/4 in. long. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger. God is so, so good.

Pictures, birth story, and all things baby are to come...but for now we are figuring out how to be a mommy and daddy & enjoying every little moment with Grey.

...And because sometimes song lyrics just say it better...
 
Your Mine to Love- Dave Barnes
You might wanna close your eyes
It’ll take some time adjustin’
Welcome to your life
You’re everything you’ll someday be

There’s a weight off my shoulder
There’s laughter in the air
You are the answer to every midnight prayer

You’re mine to love
We have all been waitin’ on you
You’re mine to love
Come into these open arms
It took some time to wait it out
But I see it now, you’re worth all the dreaming of
You’re mine to love

You might wanna take your time
Takin’ all this technicolor
We’re on your side
Let us be the one you need

There’s a life on my shoulder
Laughter in the air
You are the answer to all those midnight prayers

Every time that my heart was broken
Every time that I’ve lost my wings
I forget when I look into your face

You’re mine to love
We have all been waitin’ on you
You’re mine to love
Come into these open arms
‘Cause I’m right here
It took some time to wait it out
But I see it now, you’re worth the dreaming of
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing like it! I am snuggling with my baby bug right now :)

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay for baby girls! They are awesome and there is nothing like watching your husband with his daughter. It melts my heart every time I watch my husband and daughter play together. Can't wait to see pictures. Get some rest!

Laura said...

Congrats! Enjoy that sweet baby in your arms!

Kristin said...

Yeah! I knew it. I mean, my odds were 50/50 but still. :) enjoy that little nugget!!! Love her name too! :) xo!!