...I'm not so sure there is enough memory in the world to hold all the pictures I am going to be taking. In one week we have over 500 pictures of our little girl!!
...And our blog is the perfect place for me to put them. I can't wait for Grey to look at this one day and see it as a journal of our life!
...Without further ado...
Some of my first photos...
Daddy swaddling me.
Daddy swaddling me.
Being born is hard work.
With my handsome daddy!
Meeting 2 of my cousins.
I love to sleep with my mouth open, just like my mommy did!
Tiny hands.
With my GiGi. She's the best.
Me:Grey (I think she favors me)
Car ride home from hospital.
Another of me and then Grey.
We are home and ready to snuggle!
I'm a thumb sucker!
Hmmm...
Love this little face...she looks like a glow worm.
Mommy snuggles.
Going to the pediatrician.
Um yes, I am cute even though none of my clothes fit me yet! : )
PS- My Aunt Stephanie has style!
Thought I'd test out the ol' crib...
This hat is our FAVORITE! We call her our little duck. Here current video monitor is named, "Don't Throw Bread at the Ducky". We also make jokes that we have disguised her as a duck so no one would come take her since she's so cute. Grey, your daddy and I are funny!
Dress rehearsal for newborn pictures.
Silly girl.
Daddy didn't like these leg warmers until I put them on. Then he was sold.
From a duck to a bunny. She liked her bouncer!
All dressed to go take newborn pictures.
Mommy helping me out with props at my photo shoot.
I'm already a star!
Can't get enough of this girl!
Boomer Sooner!
Whew! That was exhausting, I was glad to be home and sit and snuggle again.
The miracle blanket...mommy really thinks it's a miracle!
On my one week birthday, I went to Babies R Us with mommy. She was a little nervous to have our first outing by ourselves...but I was a perfect angel and made it a wonderful experience! We are ready to do more shopping together!
After long days, I like to sleep on my daddy.











































2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! she is beautiful! sooo happy for you guys!
She does favor you!
Post a Comment