She is just precious!!! I am impressed with all the clothes you have already! :) Greer wears the same few things over and over because we don't have a lot of newborn clothes. You inspired me to put her in a few 0-3 month outfits and just roll up the sleeves or legs. :) and I loooooove those legwarmers by the way. :)
Married 12 years. Mother to our three little pretties. Lover of Jesus, family, friends, coffee, long/hot showers, summer nights, jeans, The University of Oklahoma & consequently Bob Stoops, laughing for no good reason, Indiana, reading, traveling, Texas... Learning daily to trust in & glorify Him.
2 comments:
She is just precious!!! I am impressed with all the clothes you have already! :) Greer wears the same few things over and over because we don't have a lot of newborn clothes. You inspired me to put her in a few 0-3 month outfits and just roll up the sleeves or legs. :) and I loooooove those legwarmers by the way. :)
Love this! Is that your hand writing on the board??
Post a Comment