Pages

4.02.2013

...38 Weeks
How far along? 38 weeks (March 31st) Full term & 2 weeks from due date!
How big is the baby? The size of a watermelon!
Maternity Clothes: Still mixing it up with maternity and regular clothes...wishing I could just wear t-shirts and yoga pants right now though...
Movement: Pretty much the same: lots of rolls and movement-feet poking out on my right side. Less kicking. This baby LOVES music. I completely jam out in my car and I have been driving back and forth from my house to my mom's (about 45 min) to see my grandma (who came in town from Indiana for my shower a month ago and had a heart attack and is now "stuck" here)...every time I turn that music up, this baby rocks out! I'm talking, major dance party people!
Food cravings: Peaches! I've ate two of those big jars of canned peaches this past week! Yum!
Food aversions: Chicken.
Gender: Eeee- 2 weeks!!! Boy, girl, boy, girl, boy?! I've had people have different dreams about the gender...and of course, lots of guess still! We'll see...
Symptoms:So, I spoke too soon last week because rib and back discomfort has returned. Just my set of right ribs hurt and ache (b/c baby is all on my right side), especially at night while trying to sleep. Other than that, bathroom breaks, Braxton Hicks, and just exhaustion! I really feel pretty good and am not to the point of miserable that I hear about at the end of the pregnancy...I'm sure it might be coming though!
Best moment of the week: The final two things (pack-n-play & carseat) are ready to go! Going to the doctor...I'm not sure why this is a best moment for me, but for some reason I enjoy going- even when he tells me there's no change. I think it's the anticipation that maybe, just maybe there might be some sign pointing to labor...)
What I'm looking forward to: Holding our baby. We are ready. : ) Dr. appt. again on Friday (Dr. thinks this baby will make it to the due date...I think this baby will make it past the due date...)
Milestones: This babe is just adding some more fat...As is his/her mommy.

This black shirt is going to work much longer...it's inching up more and more each week!
Nala would not get out of the pictures this week. I think she's starting to get jealous.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

38 weeks!! Prayed and prayed for this time to come and it's here! I know you are ready to meet him/her and I am too!! Cannot wait to spoil him/her with love. Love you and that sweet bump! XO!

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Yay! Almost there!