Pages

2.01.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...

1. I'm Loving...grading writing assignments about time travel. Fourth graders make me smile.
2. I'm Loving...that we are in the process of getting things done around the house. Jared recently inherited a desk and couch that belonged to his Grandpa, so we are redecorating the study to be his office. Apparently my decor style wasn't manly enough, so I am moving our old furniture upstairs and creating a craft room for me.
3. I'm Loving...that we get to celebrate the future arrival of one of my best friend's twins this weekend. Kelly is such a beautiful person inside and out, and she will be the best mother to these two blessings! Here is a sneak peak of the super cute shower to come.
4. I'm Loving...The sovereignty of God. It never ceases to amaze me how he has perfectly planned every moment, of every day, of every life. Including mine. Each interaction, every person we come in contact with, every little small thing we do, has meaning and purpose. It absolutely blows me away to open my bible on a specific day and read a verse that I KNOW God wanted me to see at that moment. I love my Lord.

"Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name." ~Psalm 103:1 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't stop laughing about the Elvis music. Hysterical!!!!!!

stephemcdonald said...

Always love your Wednesdays!! Can't wait to see the office and craft room, oh wait can't wait to see your house:) we need a weekend or Rockwall date sooN!

Olga Marquez said...

Love the way little ones think! <333

Kelly Widener said...

I'm soooooooo excited!!! The sneak peak is super intriguing! Can't wait to celebrate with my besties! Love you!!

Tiffany said...

As a fellow fourth grade teacher, I love this kind of stuff! My kids are forever bringing a smile to my face, whether they know it or not :)