Pages

2.16.2012

Two Scoops...

...A couple weeks ago we hosted a shower for my friend Kelly and her twin blessings. We went with an ice cream bar theme & stuck with her nursery colors, gray & yellow. It was so much fun planning and putting together this shower with Kelly's closest friends.

...Quick History Lesson: I have known Kelly since we were 15. I didn't like her at first because she was so quiet and I thought she was a snob, ha! There couldn't be anything further from the truth & it didn't take long until we were close friends. Kelly is the sweetest, kindest, most loving, genuine, and encouraging girl! We have been through a lot of life together. I cannot even begin to list the memories I've shared with her. It is a blessing to call her my best friend & I am beyond excited to meet her blessings in April.

Here are some pics from the shower...

 
I love this picture of Lauren and her little man, Pierce.
 He makes the cutest little faces!
 
 Um, yes, this girl is having TWINS! She doesn't even look pregnant from the back... Pretty momma.
 
The hostesses & Mommy-to-be
 Alissa made fun of me, but here is our "high school" girl picture. (I insist on taking one any time we are all together...although we were missing a few of the girls this day). And, oh, that cute blonde I'm standing next to, that was our high school cheer leading sponsor!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Laura Beth said...

I know this shower was a really long time ago, but do you happen to remember what your invitations looked like? Or at least what the wording was? I'd love to use this theme for a twin baby shower soon!