Pages

2.09.2012

I'm Smiling Because...

... I finally got over my fear of having my neck broken in half by a chiropractor & went to get X-rays & an adjustment. I came out alive. I still think the whole thing is weird, but I'm hoping it will help correct some of the "out of whack" issues I'm having in my neck and lower back. (And yes, I know, my fear of a chiropractor is completely irrational. But so are my daily fears of being murdered, dying in a car wreck, having a deadly disease...)

... I came across these pictures.

... The Lord hears our cries. Over the past several months I have had a thirst for His word. As I've dove into my reading my bible, I have come across many verses that have just spoke to my heart,. Also, I have to thank Olga, from Our Extraordinary Life, for recommending Jesus Calling. What an amazing devotional! It is as though God is truly speaking directly to me and my circumstances every day!

{I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him.-Psalm 40:1-3}


Photobucket

1 comments:

stephemcdonald said...

My mom has read God Calling since we were little. She has recently been reading through Jesus calling and says the same thing. She said she cried through the one today. Dennis and I are going to start reading it together! Love you friend!