Pages

2.22.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...


1. I'm Loving...dresses. But what's new? : ) I particularly love the white one from The Blue Door Boutique.
The first two can be found here. (Not that I'll be buying any clothing anytime soon!: ))


 2. I'm Loving...my little cousin, Drake. He was born in August on his daddy's birthday. I still haven't met him & am going crazy because he is just about the cutest stinkin' little boy I've ever seen!!
 Here is a recent picture of him with my older sister.
 3. I'm Loving...my fur baby, Nala. Doesn't she have pretty eyes?
 4. I'm Loving...that there are only 2 1/2 weeks until Spring Break! Can I get an Amen!?
5. I'm Loving...that my town finally got an extremely yummy sushi restaurant. 'Bout time!
6. I'm Loving...that there is exactly 1 month until The Hunger Games comes to the big screen.


Photobucket

0 comments: