...It's been one of those weeks. In all honestly, it's just kinda...sucked. I tried to find good in every day though! Here are some things that made me happy.
Exhibit A: Sushi at one of my favorites.
Exhibit B: Wearing my Great-grandma's bracelet.
Exhibit C: Wearing wedges because it was 80 degrees out!!!!
Exhibit D: HIS word.
{"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8}
...Sometimes you just have to look for the beauty in life, even when you don't feel like it. I'm ready for the weekend, and ready to shake the "blahs". Happy weekend y'all!





3 comments:
We were seriously just talking about this at work with some of us that have been going through some tough stuff. How we have been finding the joys in the small things!! Love you friend, praying for you through the "blahs"!!
Cute shoes!
Love the new header :)
There IS beauty in your blahs!!! I love you bunches!
Post a Comment