...Today I woke up, drank my coffee, and showered. My mom came out and we went to lunch with the hubs. Then we took a trip to Lowe's. That's were the projects began. I'll stop and interrupt here to say, my mom is the BEST. She helped me cut apart and hem curtains for the kitchen and then assisted in hanging a new light fixture. Tomorrow she is coming back out to help with another project...which I will have to share tomorrow. After she left, my friend, Anne, stopped by and then we met another couple at one of our favorite local restaurants. Can I just say, "Operation Lose 5 Pounds" has NOT gone as planned this break. I didn't think we would be so busy eating...
...On a completely random note, last week during our bible study, we had a surprise "Sprinkle" for one of the girls in our group who is having her third baby in April. They have a boy and a girl already and are waiting to find out the sex for this one. We did a mustache and bow theme with lots of pastel colors. We all wore a mustache or bow based on our guess for the baby, and took a picture so we can look back and see who predicted correctly! My gut says girl. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the picture yet, so it won't be posted. It was so sweet and lots of fun to celebrate a new life.
...Tomorrow is my last official day of Spring Break. Tear.





0 comments:
Post a Comment