Pages

3.14.2012

Spring Break, Day Three...

...Last night I slept SO good! I thought it was noon when I finally woke up, but it was 8:30. : )
...I had my coffee and then read most of the morning.
...I went and got a Sonic drink around 2 and then came home and started dinner. I tried a recipe for avocado enchiladas I had recently "pinned". They were relatively easy to make, but they were DISGUSTING!!!! I highly DO NOT recommend them. The tortillas all crumbled and the sauce tasted like barf. So sad.
...Hansel peed on our rug. I'm debating on sending him to the pound...
...Jared and I picked up a friend from the airport & then enjoyed some sushi at 9:00 since we still hadn't ate dinner.

OH, and if you saw my post on the Chihuahuas yesterday, they all were adopted, Yay! (I understand this sounds counter productive to the fact that I just considered giving Hansel away.)


P.S.- We have a lot of these weeds growing in our yard. 
...The enchilada ingredients at least looked good!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Holly said...

Booooo :( How can anything involving avocado be icky?! That makes me very sad, lol! :P

Dropping by from WILW.
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com