...
2. I'm Loving...My Sprinkles cupcake from this afternoon. It was a bribe from one of my past parents to teach her youngest daughter next year. I have no shame inbeing bribed with cupcakes!!
{"Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.'”-Lamentations 3: 22-24}
for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.'”-Lamentations 3: 22-24}
4. I'm Loving...That tomorrow I'm going to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games!!!! I'm not usually a midnight showing kind of girl, especially on a "school night", but I will sacrifice for some time with the girls and a tub of popcorn (with butter).







0 comments:
Post a Comment