...I LOVE Spring Break. It's definitely a teacher perk. Although, it's a bit of a tease because it makes me long for summer that much more when I have to return to work.
I started my Spring Break off right and spent the day with my sister. I had a chiropractor appt. this morning and then headed across the metroplex to see my sister. We went running and did some ab work. Ate Subway for lunch, worked on our tans, ran some errands, then finished up the day with sushi at our favorite restaurant. On the way home I stopped by the grocery and got stuff to cook for the week. I started "Operation Lose 5 Pounds" today, which means working out and eating in will be a big part of my week. I booked my flight for family vacay last week, and the thought of putting on a swimsuit has definitely motivated me to get off my butt and shake the 5 pounds I've gained over the last 7 months! : )
I'm looking forward to 7 more days of doing whatever I want.






2 comments:
How fun!! Enjoy your time off! And "operation lose 5 pounds" is for people with weight to lose!!! You look perfect and have nothing to lose!!! XO!
So jealous!! I don't think I will ever see a Spring break or summer break again!! And I agree with Steph...you have nothing to lose!! We need a dinner date soon!
Post a Comment