...Okay, that's not a very nice title for a post, and I know you all have wonderful moms. : ) My mom is seriously the best though. For Valentine's every year she has her kids over and prepares us a multi-course meal. She is a FABULOUS cook and I love trying her newest recipes.
Appetizers: cream cheese with roasted garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, & green onions, Italian vegetable salad medley thing, and chorizo stuffed dates wrapped in bacon (there are no words for how amazing these were).
First course: mushroom & asparagus soup, and salad greens with mandarins, strawberries, walnuts, avocado, red onions, & homemade cinnamon vinaigrette (not pictured).
Main Course & Sides: Scallops topped with a bacon Dijon crumble, steak, twice baked potato stuffed red peppers, & roasted asparagus wrapped in prosciutto.
Is your mouth watering yet!?
Dessert: red velvet cake. (My sis got a little artistic with her cake cutting.)
And as always, everything was decorated.
...So, I hope you can now see why I hold my mom is such high esteem. I love her. I love how she is so selfless, always thinking of others, and how she creatively shows her love for the ones she loves.I love you Mom!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment