1. I'm Loving...these new jewelry pieces from Stella and Dot's spring line.
2. I'm Loving...that I still call my mom when I can't find what I'm looking for at the grocery store.
3. I'm Loving...Judith March. Have you seen her dresses? I had seen a couple over the last year or so, but while in Key West I found a boutique that carried tons of Judith March clothing & they were ALL 50%-75% off. My kind of shopping!
4. I'm Loving...all the rain. It makes me happy to be inside & watch and hear it pouring outside. Some people are sunshine people, I'm all about the rain. Ah, happiness.
"This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24
Happy Wednesday y'all!













6 comments:
I love your blog. I am in a workout rut, too. Just keep on keppin' on.... Spring will be here soon. :)
I love the rain too, nothing like it!
I also still call my Mom when I either can't find something, or have a question about something. What would we do without them?! :)
Looove that blue necklace! So beautiful!!
Stopping by from WILW: I so call my mom every time too! "If you were Nutella, where in Walmart would you be?" haha... Happy Wednesday!
Stopping by from WILW: I call my dad every time I need to cook something or need to know the temp to cook meat lol =) He studied culinary arts =)
And I love the rain! I love storms even better!
Love the dresses too cute!
Post a Comment