Pages

1.18.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...

1. I'm Loving...My new boots. I have been looking for the perfect pair of dark brown riding boots all fall/winter. I am super picky when it comes to boots. The heel and toe have to be JUST perfect. I eyed this particular pair for months, waiting for them to go on sale & hoping they would be left in my size. Mission accomplished!

2. I'm Loving...James Dean. I read East of Eden over Christmas break, so I decided I should watch the movie. As always, the book was better, but wow, James Dean stole my heart. I immediately had to watch Rebel Without a Cause & plan on watching Giant in the near future. I love old movies. There is just something about good looking, smooth talking actors & uber-classy actresses from the "olden days"...
 Swoon.
 3. I'm Loving...4 day work weeks. I celebrated MLK day by eating sushi with my mom & sister, and seeing Beauty & the Beast. It's been a while since I watched this movie, and it really surprised me how far animation has come in the last 30 years.
What Disney princess do you most relate to? I think I'm a Belle & Sleeping Beauty mix. My two favorite past times are reading and good night's sleep!
4. I'm Loving...cinnamon M&M's. Have you tried them? You should.
5. I'm Loving...my husband. He's the best.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Belle is my favorite Princess. I would watch Beauty & The Beast a couple times a day when I was a kid. haha

Sarah said...

Great loves today!!

Jessica said...

Those boots ARE cute! What kind are they?

Jaimee Granberry said...

They're Arturo Chiang, elighten. : )

Unknown said...

Ah the pic Sagrada Familia makes me miss studying abroad in spain!! beautiful!!

xo.Britt
The Magnolia Pair

:)