Pages

1.03.2012

Holidays...

...I'm a little late with Thanksgiving, but here are a few pictures. The hubs and I hosted this year, and it was a lot of fun having both our families at our house.

My sister, mom, and I. Yes, my mom is incredibly tan. Yes, I might be adopted. 
 Give Thanks!
 Nala, in her party pearls, was ready for our guests!
 My favorite part of the holidays...cranberry muffins!
...Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love being with family & friends, and celebrating my Savior's birth.

....We went to a few different parties and we ended up with some awesome white elephant gifts. I only took pictures at one though...
Yes, we got a Robostir. 
 Rargh!
 Turbie Towel! Alissa will hate this picture, but I love her lashes! Gorgeous!
 These ladies are definitely some of my most favorite!
...Here are some Christmas day shots of my little family...
...Is anyone else as OCD as me? My Christmas decorations came down on the 26th. I miss them, but we shall meet again...
...I hope you all had a wonderful New Year & 2012 is filled with many blessings!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

looks like a blast!! Love your decor!!

Happy New Year!