...Does anyone else find this wolf disturbing?
I made the hubs put it on his side of the bathroom. We also have another one that is white & gray. I hid that one behind some books where no one can see it. There is an uninteresting story behind these wolves that were gifted to him, and he thinks it's really important to display in our home. I, on the other hand, don't.
...On another note... I braved the mall today. It was a little scary, but the sales were awesome. I left with a dress and 2 shirts for under $40. My kind of shopping.
Forever 21 is always good for a cheap basic. I also got another short sleeved white & navy striped shirt.
I got this dress, but in kelly green, from Old Navy.








1 comments:
I went shopping yesterday too & found great sales as well! Made me rethink last minute shopping. I got all my gifts on sale!
Love you sweet friend!
Post a Comment