...
Apple Crumble
Hot Buttered Rum
2. I'm Loving... That one of my 4th graders wore a tuxedo t-shirt to school yesterday. "I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt, because it says, I want to be formal, but I'm here to party."- Talledage Nights
(PS- My students DO have heads, I just can't share them with you!)
3. I'm Loving... This awesome t-shirt I got for Jared at Walmart last night. Do not be fooled, I know it looks just like a real sweater vest. What will they come up with next? Maybe not the best $5.50 I've spent lately...but it was just too hard to pass up.
4. I'm Loving... Warm fires and snuggly sweater boots. It's freezing here in Texas. Yesterday's high was 35. So. Not. My kind of weather. Last night I made some beef stew and watched Sarah's Key with my neighbor and hubs. I'm trying to make the best of winter...since it hasn't even officially started yet...and we have at least 3 months left...

4. I'm Loving... Warm fires and snuggly sweater boots. It's freezing here in Texas. Yesterday's high was 35. So. Not. My kind of weather. Last night I made some beef stew and watched Sarah's Key with my neighbor and hubs. I'm trying to make the best of winter...since it hasn't even officially started yet...and we have at least 3 months left...












3 comments:
the shirt is soooo cool and the candles its like im smelling it here ;) love them!
http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-i-love-wednesday.html
great things your loving! I love BBW candles too! my fav
!
Sorry I love the cold! I love all the sweaters and warm fires. Those candles look like they would smell amazing!
Post a Comment