Pages

12.21.2011

What I'm Loving...

...
 
1. I'm Loving...that it's Christmas break!!! Our break is a little shorter this year, but I will still enjoy every single moment of NOT working! I am so excited to spend Christmas with my family and celebrate the birth of our Lord.
2. I'm Loving...that we leave for Key west in less than a week! Beach? Yes, please! I'm in dire need of warmer weather.
3. I'm Loving...that I avoided illness the entire first semester of school. There were some close calls, but I was able to stay healthy. Even when that one kid blew his snot at me. No joke. (PS- hopefully I'm not jinxing myself for the spring.)
4. I'm Loving...this cute dress from American Eagle.
 5. I'm Loving...that the English/American version of this movie came out yesterday. I loved reading the books and watching the subtitled version...and I can't wait to see how this one is directed and produced.

Merry almost Christmas! : )
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Key West? Ah, so jealous! I know that will be so much fun. I've always wanted to go somewhere south during the winter so I can come back and be tan when everyone else is pale- haha! And I love that dress! Cute!!

Elizabeth said...

have fun on your trip! That sounds like a lot of fun. That dress is really pretty. Very summery looking!

Olga Marquez said...

love the AE dress! how exciting, key west!!! have fun!! take lots of pictures!