...This year, we rung in 2012 in Key West, Florida. Our friends from our church group invited us to join them & it was an offer we couldn't refuse! The weather was beautiful & the company was great. We love the Catlins. Anne has become a very dear friend to me over the last year. They will be moving to Connecticut in the summer and I am going to miss having them as our neighbors...but that just means we'll be taking trips to the Northeast next! : )
...Here are some of the highlights of our trip: riding bicycles and scooters, key lime pie (the best was from Ma's Fish Camp), breakfast at Blue Heaven, Paseo Carribean food, Old Town Bakery, paddle boarding, laying on the beach, Duval Street, daily crepes &conversation at 4:30 at La Craperie, Sunset at Mallory Square, fresh stone crab at Stoned Crab, shopping at boutiques, Truman Annex picturesque housing, the Southern most point, fish tacos, laughter, and memories! (Yes, many of those memories involved food, resulting in a bigger waist line...diet starts NOW!)







4 comments:
That is the most ginormous piece of pie I have ever seen in my whole life! :D
Also, the first picture, of them behind the sign is hilarious. Awesome.
I'm so glad y'all had a great time! I didn't see this before sending my email :) My favorite pie is Key Lime so I'll have to venture there to try it out....and get some sun, of course :) XOXO!
Looks so fun! missed you guys though!
How fun!!!!!!!
Post a Comment