Pages

1.09.2012

I have a problem. ...

...I go to Target. A lot. There are weeks where I pop in there 3 times. And I promise you, each time I find something new.

...Anyhooooo, today was a day I just needed, had to, wanted to drop in to see what was new. I got SO excited to see their latest clothes. I ooooh-ed and aaaaah-ed, ever so dramatically, at 90% of the things I saw. It was a little ridiculous. I know Target is exactly high end, but it doesn't take much to make me happy.


(You may notice I actually have 2 problems. One, Target. And two, dresses.)






Swimsuits are out. Kind of hard to think about when it is 44 degrees and rainy...but it definitely gets me excited about summer.

So I'm not much of a Walmart fan, but when I do go, I find quite the treasures. I did hit up Walmart a few days ago & I might have to share my finds tomorrow. Happy Monday!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love target!

stephemcdonald said...

Wait did you get inside my head and body and write this post:) Sounds just like me!! Thankfully my new closest target does not have quite the selection as the one in Flower Mound, so = less temptation! Love you! Love, love all thos dresses by the way I may have to hunt some of them down:)

Our life with 2 P's said...

I can't wait for more of their spring stuff! Someone told me the other day "And they got it at Target and it was cute?!" Really? Everything in that dang store is cute so there should not be a question about whether to buy there or not....it's innate :) In us at least :) This is the trillion and fourteenth reason why we shouldn't live close together...XOXO!