Pages

1.04.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...

1. I'm Loving...that Fantasy Football is over. Don't get me wrong, I really do LOVE college football, but I do not want to spend my entire Sunday watching NFL football & listen to my husband have anxiety attacks over winning a FANTASY football game.
2. I'm Loving... The latest message from my church. I'm a worry wart. I literally worry about EVERYTHING! So, this is just what I need to hear.
3. I'm Loving... The movie, Crazy, Stupid, Love. It was the only movie I saw over my break. It's not exactly Oscar worthy, but Hello Ryan Gossling! : ) Emma Stone is so cute too!
4. I'm Loving...that it's countdown to summer! Maybe I should just start with Spring Break though?

Photobucket

9 comments:

Kit said...

I'm glad fantasy football is over too :)

Sarah said...

I was wondering about that movie...would the hubby enjoy it? If not....I would enjoy staring at Ryan ;)

April Westerhold said...

Ha! I love fantasy football but we have big bucks on the line. LOl

Stopping by from WILW

http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

Jaimee Granberry said...

@Sarah, my hubs likes chick-flicks...but, I think yours would enjoy it- there is lots of comedy in it too!

Kristen said...

Such a good movie! :)

I know once school starts, I'll be counting down the days until Spring Break too. haha

Elizabeth said...

Loved that movie - cute and funny!

stephemcdonald said...

We watched that over the break too! Loved it!

Kelly Widener said...

Count down to summer!! Yippee!!!!

Olga Marquez said...

I really liked that movie too! And I can't wait for summer!!! Lol!