Pages

12.04.2016

Round Here | Grown-up Happenings...

...I had some pictures and events I didn't want to forget!

Jared and I celebrated our 11th anniversary on October 15th. It was probably my favorite anniversary to date. We spent the morning and afternoon with Grey and some of our Life Group doing some local mission work with the most precious of kids and families in downtown Dallas.
 Grey fell and was crying, so she missed the group picture.
 That evening we went to the new Del Friscos in Dallas, followed by seeing one of my favorite artists, Lauren Daigle. It was probably one of the best concerts I've been to in a while. We ended the evening by picking up our truck that was towed because we definitely parked illegally. 
I love and adore this man and all he is to me and our girls. Growing old with him and watching God move in our lives is my biggest blessing.
 At the end of October I got to help welcome one of my best friends and her daughter home from China. It was such a honor to get to see her walk through the doors and introduce their daughter to her husband and two boys. 
I have been blessed to get to walk through the adoption and journey with her and learn so much. It has been so beautiful to see God write this story for their family.

 In early November we celebrated the upcoming arrival of another one of my best friend's little girl, Sloane.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have the best friends.
 Before Thanksgiving week, we had a long awaited date with more best friends. Rachel and I had due dates a week apart for our youngest girls, and we both spent about a year exclusively pumping for them. After a year of pumpings woes, we decided we were going to shoot our pumps when we were done. We finally nailed down a date to go out to Jared's land, but I suggested we make it "Bachelor" style and have an adventurous day date and then go clean up and go to a nice dinner. Which is exactly what we did!

By the way, my idea of adventure is reading a suspenseful book. Because when I do things like this, I just constantly think about every bad thing that could happen. Yes, I have issues. 

This is me gripping onto Jared for dear life and telling him not to go above 5mph.

 4 of the 5 pumps I used last year.

 Our "kill". 
Not sure what I would've done without this lady the last few years. We love their whole family.
 All fancy like for dinner.
 So, one of my favorite things about my part-time gig is that I work a half day on Friday. I use the afternoon to run errands (it's amazing all I get done!) or meet with my supervisor for my LPC. But before those things, I almost always get to have a lunch with friends. Last Friday I finally got to snuggle sweet baby Sloane.
 We had our LG Christmas party and annual White Elephant gift exchange. 
We ended that night with a lovely coloring book, and turn emoji pillow, and a Starbucks gift card.
 Most of the LG girls!
 The following evening we had Jared's company party. Here are all the grown up Granberrys, minus my SIL, Steph who was sick. My mother-in-law and I are the only ones who do not work for the company. :)


And that's a wrap on some of the fun Jared and I have been up to lately!
 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: