...We celebrated the first day of December by taking the girls (who were all finally feeling better) to see Santa! We always go to Bass Pro for two reasons: 1. It's free, 2. There is lots of fun activities while you're waiting for you turn to get in line. This year it worked out that we were able to eat dinner while we waiting.
These two. Heart eyes for days.
Recreating our picture from last year.
These little pretties were in heaven getting to use crayons for the first time at the restaurant. I think we're finally past the eating them stage.
This was by far the absolute part...Everyone doing exactly as I expected. Although, I thought both girls would cry more. Scarlett's face is SO funny!
After the twins had their picture, Grey sat on Santa's lap and told him she wanted a washer and dryer (that she saw at the American Girl Doll store). She was sweet as pie.
























1 comments:
A washer and dryer:) SO sweet and I'm sorry;)
Love these pictures!
Post a Comment