Pages

12.28.2016

Granberry Christmas | 2016...

...On the 18th we had our big Granberry Christmas celebration. We all made it to church and then headed to the "big Granberry" house for eating, playing, and present opening. It was a sweet day with sweet family. I'm pretty sure there is nothing better than the fun you have with your cousins!

I wish I had better quality pictures, but apparently I can no longer remember to bring my good camera anywhere. 

The whole crew at church. 
 Two sweet cousins.
The little girls loved Christmas, although they have no clue what's going on.







Grey got her very first American Girl doll, Rebecca.

The twins got Annie's bunnies in their stockings. After seeing them, that's all they cared about.
Then, their cousins saw them too, and it was chow down time while everyone else opened gifts.



I think quadruplets would totally be doable if you just have snacks on hand all the time. :)





All the girls got active wear...oh my goodness, so precious. Grey refuses to wear hers bc it's not pink and does not twirl, but we did get her to try it on for 30 seconds.

 photo sig_1.png

1 comments:

Stephanie McDonald said...

Yay for American Girl doll, we will have to have a play date soon! Isabella will love it! And her and Grey are twins if it isn't a dress she doesn't wear it, ha!