Pages

12.08.2016

Round Here | Little Pretties...

...Here's a little update of the little pretties over the last month or so!


Grey and I have been counting down the days until the new Kroger opened! Well, it finally did and we made sure to get there as soon as we could. And celebrate with a balloon and cookie, of course!
We all wore our shirts on Morrissey's coming home day!
These girls had a 15 month check up!

Grey's uniform of choice is still leggings or pajama pants with a twirly skirt. 
Daddy lets her leave the house this way.
(this skirt belongs to her stuffed animal.)
We hit up the Fall festival at church...



Here's Grey at the AG store for her sweet friend's birthday! This was the sweetest little girls' party...but I'm pretty sure it just started a very expensive "hobby".










She doesn't always nap, but when she does, she naps hard. Occasionally on the floor.

Daddy taught her how to wear underwear on her head. (Insert eye roll.)
She slept with them on.
And played with them on, too.

We've been rocking piggies and ponytails to hide two cute, curly mullets.
The twins have discovered the "fun" cabinets in the kitchen and they are the areas of choice for play if we're downstairs now.



Everyone loves that we moved the crafts upstairs.
I occasionally get sweet picture of the littlest pretties at school.
Bath time is a favorite.
Because I find it necessary to ALWAYS take napping pictures.
Lettie Lou took the bronchitis she got from Hazel to the next level and turned it into pneumonia.
She got to chat with Elmo during her one and only breathing treatment.
And she was so sweet waiting for x-rays.
We ended up in the ER when her fever spiked to 105.

She was so good, but not a huge fan of the wires. I'm pretty sure she was having traumatic NICU flashbacks.
I found a little mermaid hanging out one day.
Grey helped wrap gifts and decided her BF needed a gift too, so she wrapped up some of my used Washi tape for her.

I've been lucky enough to get some serious snuggles during a rare nap.  It was just perfect.
Hazel became a pirate.
These girls have taken their twinning up a notch over the last month. Here they are playing peek-a-boo at nap time.
Another sweet friend had a birthday party. 
They were instructed to "catch a bubble" and it was hilarious because they held those "bubbles" the entire time!
These kids. Oh my heart.







Our favorite Sunday morning habit- donuts at church for Grey. 
She was patiently-ish waiting.

We've ventured back out into the world of restaurants over the last few months. It's complete chaos, but I love eating out as a family of 5!


And that's a little of what the girls have been up to! Their quarterly updates will be next month!!

 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: