Pages

11.30.2016

Thanksgiving | 2016...



...We are not Thanksgiving tradition people, as in, we never do the same thing from year to year. However, this was our second year in a row to spend Thanksgiving week in Hot Springs with my Mom and Bob. I could easily see this becoming our Thanksgiving norm. It is so beautiful and relaxing there. Every time we go, we have intentions of doing a bunch of things, but we usually just lay around and play and relax. This trip was no different.

We had a wonderful week being intentional about being thankful. I'm thankful each and every day for my many, MANY blessings, but I'll take one day a year to really remember and reflect on all I've been given.


We did get to take this one on a date to see Moana. CUTEST movie I've seen in a while. We all loved it and have been singing from the soundtrack all week. Many thanks to Gigi and Papa Bob for keeping the littlest pretties so we could pour into our biggest. Her times alone with Mommy AND Daddy at the same time are rare!


 Part of being a good parent is torturing your children.
With turkey hats.


 I love Scarlett checking out Hazel.


 Little Lettie Lou
 This little one had bronchitis. Which she passed on to her twin. Her then ended up with pneumonia and a trip to the ER.
 Those trees.
 Super Gigi!

 My mom's husband is an excellent mixologist.
 Sweet Hazel taking care of this baby.
 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: