Pages

11.16.2016

Halloween | 2016...

...I start thinking about Halloween in July. Costumes take lots of thought and planning for me. I wanted the girls to coordinate, but in the end I just ended up going with what I thought fit their little personalities. So, Audrey Hepburn and the Rockford Peaches it was! Jared was great and took charge of the twins "uniforms" and dealt with the awesome Etsy store while I handled Grey's!

We had our 3rd annual Halloween party at our house. We made the chili and everyone brought a side dish or dessert. We tried to keep it all outside this year and bought a projector and had a movie playing in the backyard.

The weather could not have been more beautiful. The kids had a great time and Grey was so into getting candy this year. It was total sweetness.

(These pictures are very out of order!)















 Trick-or-Treating at bedtime






 Our neighbors strung a ghost between their houses to look like it was floating. It was a big hit!















 And the costume award goes to



















 And here were some picture I took of the girls before school! The girls weren't very cooperative. But I can't blame them, it was 7am.





 I love my flexible job, I was able to go to Grey's Halloween party!





 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: