...
We have one week left, people! One week of the Whole30! Jared is still rocking it. I'm still eating oatmeal. And having creamer in my coffee. And, well, I did open a bottle of wine last week. I needed the calories for nursing. Or that's what I'm telling myself. My Whole30 isn't that whole. The friend who is also doing the Whole30 with me (and is also having to eat oatmeal for her supply) and I decided that we will do our next REAL Whole30, no oats, starting September 1st. We will both be done pumping then and are excited to do it for real. I'm feeling great right now regardless, my energy has drastically improved, I am not craving chocolate anymore, and my skin is much clearer! I'm still ready for a bowl of potato chips, and that will be my first big cheat next week. Next week I'll share some of my survival tips, favorite recipes, and what's different about Whole30 from Paleo.
Pictures...I didn't pick up my camera near as much last week. Maybe only 3 days? Boo for me.
I have a latest obsession: baby rolls. My favorite thing to do before bedtime routine is to get the littles in their diapers and let them roll all around (their favorite thing) so I can admire their rolls! Oh.my.stars. Grey never had rolls like this. I could seriously just eat them up.





2 comments:
This is too much cuteness!! I love baby rolls too! I love a baby in just a diaper! I'm so sad that Briley turns one next month!!
Love the baby rolls and love the new rug:)
Post a Comment