...Just a little weekend recap...
Friday night we got Grey ready to spend the night with her ChaCha!
Little Miss was covered in marker, so don't look too closely!
She's also wearing my little lace shirt from when I was her age!
Daddy fed the babies and hung with Grey until ChaCha showed up. This was right as I was leaving the house.
Cutest, best dad award goes to this guy. He was totally made to have a house full of girls...including the dog.
I headed to Flower Mound to judge at my alma mater's senior boy pageant, Mr. Marcus. It was the perfect excuse for a girls' night with some of my best gals. We judged and then went to Blue Goose for drinks!
I volunteered to be part of one of the boy's talent, speed painting, under the condition I got to take the painting home. It was a portrait of myself and it was hilarious. All the boys were hilarious, actually. We had the best time and laughed through pretty much the entire thing!
And here we are with our old teacher/cheerleading coach, who hasn't aged a day! We love Mrs. Karbs and are so glad she asked us to help this year. She did a great job keeping those boys under control and organizing the whole thing.
And because I know you want to see our new mantel piece!
Looks just like me. I just need a tan.
While Grey and I were away, Jared had some of our Life Group men over for a boys night. They thought it was funny to set things up like a shower and take pictures.
I died laughing when Jared showed me the pictures. My favorite is that they labeled the candles and the design of the napkins.
The funniest part is that this took a little effort on their part because Jared definitely had to dig through a party container stashed away in our cabinets to make this happen. 

Saturday, Tutu and Sammy came over to visit Grey and meet the girls. I can't believe we haven't seen her since the summer!
We had planned on having friends over for dinner on Saturday, but Jared wasn't feeling well. I'm pretty sure he has a gluten intolerance. He had gluten for the first time since starting the Whole30 during his boys night and it did not react well with his digestive tract.
So Grey and I went to the store to pick up some essentials while daddy rested. Grey discovered the horse and thankfully I had a couple of quarters!
Sunday was church and naps, then the Oscars! Jared and I have watched the Oscars and drank wine together for the last 12 years. I'm pretty sure we thought we were so fancy in college when we bought a bottle of Yellow Tail instead of drinking some boxed Franzia. Now, we have a better appreciation for good wine...kind of. I mean, I just know I don't like boxed wine anymore. I think we watched the end of the Oscars in bed, and Jared woke me up to tell me who won best picture. It's a far cry from our first Oscars together, when I'm pretty sure we went out and met friends afterwards. :)















1 comments:
I'm laughing at the labeling from the guys night. That's pretty funny...I feel like they might be making fun of the women;)
Post a Comment