...
We had such a wonderful Valentine's Weekend! We spent it in Arkansas with my mom while Jared hung here in Texas. It was nice to get away and relax, but we definitely missed daddy!
Jared and I celebrate Valentine's Day, but we definitely keep it simple. This year I got him the cutest little card and this Q&A book I found at Anthropolgie. You answer a question everyday about your spouse (or significant other) for 3 years, basically creating a little time capsule. There is also a 5 year one, but that seemed a little too ambitious. I thought it would be something fun to do together over the next few years, and I know our girls will love to look at it one day!
Our little sweethearts got new jammies and bath toys.
Grey got a big donut for breakfast. This girl LOVES donuts. One of her favorite things to do at Gigi's house is sit in her highchair and look at the birds. My mom lives on a beautiful lot surrounded by trees, so there are tons of birds and squirrels!
I had to convince Grey to put on a Valentine's dress after walking around in pjs for 3 days at Gigi's. She absolutely refused until I told her her sisters were putting on their outfits to take pictures. Then I told her she could hold her sisters and she was sold.
But she wasn't going to smile, y'all. This girl hates having her picture taken.
I've never been big on V-day, but my little pretties have totally changed that. My mom raised us to celebrate EVERY holiday (that lady has more holiday decor than any person I know) and celebrate big. And I intend to do the same with my little girls.






1 comments:
I'm loving this Q&A book idea. You will let me know what you think! Love all the precious pictures!!
Post a Comment