Pages

2.17.2016

Whole30/February Photo Week 2...

...
We are still kicking butt over here with Whole30...Jared more so than me. I'm still having to eat oatmeal each day. It seriously kills me that I can't commit completely, and I'm already looking forward to doing it again in 6 months. I've had so much more energy this week and don't feel like I need a nap every day, which is amazing! I am not craving sweets anymore- and I honestly feel like if I ate anything with heavy sugar it might make me sick. I am craving wine, potato chips, and coffee with lots of cream (I have added like a teaspoon to my morning cup) though. a

I used my camera most days last week. I still gravitate towards my iPhone because it's just so much more convenient, but I love playing with my settings on my Canon and trying to get that "perfect" shot. I'm still working on my WB, but here are my favorite pictures from last week:


Grey shares my love of all things crafty...and last week I introduced her to glitter and gel pens. She's addicted.





My sweet Scarlett. The littles' green eyes are starting to really become more obvious. And boy do they love their feet. Especially Scarlett. Her pajamas will be wet from chewing on them when she wakes up from naps. 



 Yes, I gave her a mohawk!
 And if she gets bored with her feet, there's always hands!
 And my little Hazel Pie. We didn't have as great of light during her photoshoot last week. But I love this one!

 photo sig_1.png

0 comments: