...The day after I returned from vacation we threw my BFF, Steph, a surprise "sprinkle" to celebrate the arrival of her little boy, Cayson. We kept it simple and had brunch at Blue Mesa- yummmmmm. I wanted to do something in the form of decor, so I created some prayer cards for Cayson with corresponding bible verses. I had made these for Grey (inspired by Pinterest, of course) a few weeks prior and I thought they would be perfect for the newest blessing in the group. Anyway, I printed them on kraft paper and put them on a clip and stuck them in mason jars wrapped with burlap. They looked a little plain though, so I decided to make a bunch of bows and bowties. Since Steph already has a little girl, I made two from each fabric, so brother and sister could have matching bows and bowties. I know, so crafty of me, huh? Ha! Apparently I have a new addiction to making fabric bows now and have been making them non-stop for Grey too. Good nap time hobby, but I digress...
Steph thought we were having brunch to celebrate her birthday, so she was surprised to see her family there and gifts everywhere. I sorta of messed up the surprise piece where everyone arrives before the guest of honor, but it still worked! : ) We cannot wait to meet little man Cayson (who has THE coolest nursery- post pics Steph!!)
My lifelong best friends. Love these girls and we've been through together. Over 17 years later we now have 9 babies between us and 3 more on the way!





1 comments:
Aw thank you, thank you, thank you!! It was so perfect!! Felt so blessed. Absolutely adore the prayer cards and bows/bowties....perfection!! I will be stealing photos:)
Post a Comment