Pages

7.17.2014

A Few Fourth Pictures...

...There are few requirements I have for celebrating the 4th of July. They include but are not limited to: family/friends, a body of water, Willie Nelson, and watermelon. I love the relaxation and celebration that this day brings! This year we went to the "big" Granberry house and hung out with family. It was lovely and laid back. We didn't make it to fireworks this year, as Grey was ready to pass out at 7. Maybe next summer she'll be ready to stay up a little later and check them out!

Sparkler fun!
The best family photos we could get.
Our little firecracker.

With her Aunt Allie and Uncle Matt.
Cousin Payne
Playing with fire.
And just for fun...the 4th from last year. I can't believe how big our baby is now!

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Oh my! She has grown so fast! She gets prettier every second! It looks like y'all had a great 4th!

stephemcdonald said...

Her dress was perfect:) and my how much changes in a year! So crazy!! Gets more and more beautiful!!