...I keep a journal of quotes, verses, my personal prayers, prayer lists, etc. I love looking back at the lesson I have learned/am learning. It's kind of neat that I am pretty much in the exact same spot I was two years ago. Trying to have a baby. I learned SO much from infertility and God has and continues to use it to shape me, grow me, and strengthen my faith and trust in Him. I was looking back at some of the things I had wrote two years ago and I came across my specific infertility prayer list I made shortly after my diagnosis and starting our first treatments. Many of my prayers are the same this time as well:
1. My body responds to treatment and results in a healthy pregnancy.
2. Our desires are attuned to God's. Lord, we desire a another baby of our own. Please do this or something better. Change our hearts if needed. Give us a heart for adoption or a peace with being childless if that is your will. having an only-child if that is your will.
3. Give us direction and peace when deciding on treatment (diet, supplements, doctor advice...)
4. Allow this time to grow and strengthen our marriage: emotionally, spiritually, and intimately. Allow and help us to understand one another and meet each others' unique needs as husband and wife, especially as we struggle with new and different emotions from fertility challenges.
5. Protection from miscarriage when/if pregnancy occurs.
6. Protection from self-pity, bitterness, and envy.
7. Relationships- help us to be understanding of others who may say the "wrong" thing or seem insensitive. Help us to be considerate of what we share and how we talk to others who may be going through similar challenges.
8. Use this experience to glorify you.
9. Diet- choosing the right foods to help heal my body- sustenance for cravings.

Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





3 comments:
I second all of these prayers for both of us! Praying for you friend!
I think every women who's gone through infertility can relate to your prayer list. I hope you overcome all of the challenges on this list. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Thank you for sharing this! It is so inspirational. I will to keep you in my prayers. Lots of love!
Post a Comment