...Here is how Grey's first swimming experience went...
So, we got this cute little pool. We waited until the patio was shaded & it cooled down a little. We filled it up with water from the hose.
We put on a swimsuit...
And were ready to get wet!
...AND that's where it ended. Apparently our little one doesn't care much to cool off in the hot summer heat. The water was too cold. We no more than put a toe in and the tears started.
But, you know what this little munchkin does like? WARM baths. She's just like her momma, and hates to be cold. So, we had a change of plans, swim time turned to bath time.
She loves her daddy!
My sweet cheeked baby.
Loves her tongue.
...We'll try the pool again. But maybe with warm sink water instead.





3 comments:
Haha her facial expressions are too funny! I don't think I would like cold water either. I actually know I don't, but I bet she would love it if it was a little warmer.
I hope the warm water in the pool works for ya! I hate cold water.....such a chicken with that.
Ha! She is so adorable. Those cheeks are to die for! I've been thinking about getting a pool for Maggie too but I know she would hate the cold water like Grey. You could always just leave the water in the pool during the day to let it warm up.
Post a Comment