Pages

7.08.2013

I am THAT Mom...Week 13...

...I did lots of writing on your 3 month post, but of course, I have tons of pictures to document & some weekly highlights! So, here we go...

  • You went to the nursery at church for the first time. We went all out and had you stay in there for service and Life Group. I went and nursed you in between and we saw your friends Laine & Prestyn and their mommies in the nursing room. How fun! Daddy was waaaay nervous about leaving you with strangers. Mommy was strangely calm. Daddy left a little bit into service to meet a friend and bring him to sit with us, so he snuck a picture of you being rocked in the nursery. I think he felt better after seeing that you were being taken care of properly! : )
  • You also went to your first Rangers game! The whole Granberry family went to the suite on the Fourth of July. You were great at the game and just taking in all the sights. I will say you were definitely a little over stimulated & didn't sleep hardly at all. You didn't fuss much either though, so that's good. I think you'll be quite the baseball girl...as if you have a choice.
  • Speaking of the 4th, it was your first one!!! We really didn't do anything special during the day, other than finish your mini-session with the fabulous Kelli. We can't wait to see her again for your 6 month pictures. 
Just hanging out before my photo-shoot with Kelli.
 Playing with my cousins.
 It's hard to capture a smile these days because when you see the camera you become intrigued with it and stop interacting with us! We have to trick you into smiles! You remind me of your GiGi in this picture!
 All dressed up for my first church nursery experience!
 My GiGi makes me headbands!
 Bright eyed girl.
 Good night & good morning!
 More hanging out.
 Looking scared...
 So we may have gone overboard taking pictures of your first game...these are not even half of them!!
No night is complete without daddy mimicking photos!
 First Family of 3 Fourth=Success!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! :) Yay for Ranger's games!

Elizabeth said...

She is just so beautiful! Looks like you had a fun 4th and how fun to take her to a Rangers game! Love the Rangers outfit.

Lindsey said...

Such a gorgeous family! I just love all her sweet facial expressions. I can't wait to take Maggie to her first baseball game this year. We'll have to wait until it gets a little cooler since we'll be in the nosebleed section. Ha!