...Sweet, little Grey. You are just our little lizard, our little roley-poley, our ducky, our Grey the Great. Each day is so much fun with you. You are growing, learning, & as cute as can be! We looooooove you! Here are your weekly highlights and pics!...
- The big event of the week was when you rolled over back to tummy on Monday (3 months 1 week and 3 days/14 1/2 weeks). You had been turning to your side more often and digging your head into the ground...so I knew you had been trying. We have been swaddling you with one arm out the past few weeks to start transitioning you out of the swaddle. Well, I went to get you up from your nap and you looked at me and then just completely turned over to your tummy! You had one arm still trapped and I cheered really loud for you! You immediately started crying and didn't stop for the next 10 minutes! I think you were surprised you were able to roll over, upset that you only had one had to help, and scared that mommy was yelling so loud! Daddy came running because he thought something was wrong! I was so proud of you!
- So, as a result of the roll over, we immediately stopped swaddling you. We still wrap the bottom half of the swaddle on you, but will probably stop that soon too. You love to sleep your side now and suck your thumb. Just like your mommy and daddy (sans the thumb sucking).
- Naps and sleep were a little messy this week with both hands out. You weren't always sure which hand to suck! HA! I think you're starting to figure it out though!
Hanging out!
Snuggles.
I just love this big girl in her Bumbo!
More snuggles and sweet lips.
Morning wake up stretches & faces are my absolute favorite!
Acting like a big girl again and sitting up...
I know...enough Bumbo pics already!
Sweet cheeks.
Girl pretty much sleeps on her side all the time now.
And during diaper changes...makes it tricky...
Grey picked out a special card and button for her daddy's birthday!
Showing Nala our support. Nala pretty much hates us.
Making big strides in tummy time!!! It doesn't last more than a few minutes, but there are a lot less tears now!
This tongue is out ALL the time and if something goes near the mouth, a lick is in order! The bow on this dress proved to be problematic. : )






















6 comments:
Where do you find all the adorable head bands? I really like that you write these post for grey! I wish I would have kept up with things better! I'm already forgetting things.
She isREALLY cute!!!!!!
ahhh what a cutie!! i love all the accessories she has and she sleeps even when having her diaper changed??
Thank you for sharing. Last night was a MUCH better night! And by the way Grey is too cute!!! I love those headbands!!
Ok, those lips and cheeks are to die for! :)
Oh my goodess, she is so cute! Love all of her outfits & headbands :) Also, love the name Grey ;)
http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment