Pages

5.23.2013

Newborns...

...I could not be more pleased with how Grey's newborn pictures turned out! Kelli at Photography by Kelli, in Wylie, far exceeded my expectations! I was a little nervous to take our 5 day old, little girl out of the house for a photo-shoot. The hubs didn't think newborn pictures were even necessary (a thought that he now knows was wrong, because he is in love with the pictures!)

Kelli's studio was warm and cozy, and she was so patient and calm with Grey. She spent 3 1/2 hours getting the perfect shots, letting me nurse, and making sure Grey was comfortable. It was so stress free and just a great overall experience!

It's hard to choose favorites, but here are mine...

Seriously, my daughter completely, totally, melts my heart.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Absolutely adorable!

Elizabeth said...

They are just absolutely precious! Your daughter is a beauty!

I nominated you for a Liebster award if you want to play along.

http://www.ebethandjason.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html?m=1

The Heart Of A Woman said...

She is so pretty!

Lindsey said...

So sweet! You will cherish those forever!