Dearest Grey,
Everyone says you don't know how much you could love someone until you have a child. It is true. What a blessing the Lord has given us. It has been one short month and we already cannot imagine life without you. You are the perfect addition to our family. Next to following Christ, and falling in love with your daddy, this is the very best thing I have ever experienced. I wish I could put into words how your daddy and I feel about you. Especially your daddy. Wow. He is the most amazing daddy in the world. It makes my heart swell to see him with you. The way he loves you is so special. He is so hands on with you, from diaper changes to snuggles. He makes up sweet little songs for you & talks to you all the time.
So many people love you. When we are around others and have to share you, it is the best feeling when you are returned to our arms.
We are learning more about you everyday and learning how to be the best parents we can be. We pray a lot and thank God for letting us become parents to such a special little girl.
I wish I could slow time down, so I could enjoy each moment with you just a little longer.
Sometimes your daddy and I look at each other and still say, "we can't believe we have a little girl!"
We are so excited to watch you grow and see you develop into a little girl! What will your personality be like? What color eyes will you have? What will your first word be? So many great things to look forward to!
The Lord has great, great plans for you. Follow HIM, sweet child, and you will always be fine.
You are so loved.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy











2 comments:
Freeze frame time so she'll stop growing! Hard to believe she's already a month old. Love her and all her girly-ness!
She is so dang cute!!! I can't even handle it.
Post a Comment