...Our weekend flew by and I hardly took any pictures! It was the first weekend in probably 6 weeks that we had really nothing to do.
Jared ended up going to the Stars game on Friday night. He offered to get a babysitter and take me with him and the customers he was entertaining. I, however, declined. I wanted nothing more than to do nothing. AND I don't like hockey. There I said it.
Instead, Grey and I had her first ever popcorn and movie night. Eating on the couch, or in the living room at all, is a big deal because we never do it! We watched Big Hero 6 ("Bay Max"), her favorite, and stayed up past bedtime.
(Try not to be offended by my World's Best Mom tee.)
Saturday, Grey and I went to "Grissin's" 3rd birthday party. She wanted to chase him around the whole time. I'm pretty sure she has a crush (which I fully approve of), but we had to have a long chat about how classy girls don't chase boys. Not sure she gets it yet.
These ladies. They just mean the world to me.
Sunday, Jared had terrible eye allergies, so he stayed home with the littlest pretties and Grey and I went to church. When we got home we had to lower some cribs, because this...
We also tried on our summer hats. I cannot wait to get the twinsies in swimsuits!











0 comments:
Post a Comment