Pages

5.04.2016

Spring Pictures...

...Note to self: if there is a blustering wind and the temperature is below 50, do NOT attempt to take Spring pictures with a toddler. Reschedule. Just reschedule.

We are so thankful we got some decent pictures, because it really was miserable for all of us! After we convinced Grey to put on her jacket and reminded her 10,000 times she got a chocolate shake if she smiled, we got some little grins and we called it a day. The little girls didn't make a peep about the chilly weather, and Hazel gave constant grins and smiles, while Scarlett sat, very skeptical of the whole experience. All their little personalities, once again, just shine through. We love Sofia Thompson and her magic photography skills!

















 photo sig_1.png

2 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Such cute pictures, despite the wind and cold!

Kneppsnest said...

These are adorable!! I know it wasn't the best weather, but I would have never known. I love the ray of sunshine in the background!